We wish you and your family a blessed month of Ramadan.
Iftar and Taraweeh will be held in our masjid inshallah. If you are attending, please make sure you take the following guidelines into serious consideration.
- Only a LIMITED number of congregants can be accepted in Masjid up to building occupancy in accordance with State Covid19 guidelines.
- Must wear a mask, practice social distancing, avoid handshaking and hugging.
- Come with wudu and prayer mat, avoid crowds in bathroom.
- Be and remain seated at designated area and wait to be served (no food lines will be allowed).
- Keep eating area socially distanced, avoid proximity.
- Prayer Schedule during Ramadan:
||First 10 days
||Second 10 days
||Last 10 days
Masjid needs your support, and it is easy:
Zelle @ 845-421-7702